Empire's procurement department sees to the purchase of construction materials needed to get jobs done. With a solid relationship with some of the best and most reliable suppliers in the industry, we always ensure that only quality materials are used at all times. We bring a centralized approach to procurement, and we have the experience, tools, and know-how to make informed procurement decisions. We have also developed an integrated, reliable, and cost-efficient supply chain management system, which helps ensure the success of all our clients’ projects, large and small. Our global procurement capabilities are strengthened by:
- Professional Resourceful Procurement Managers who seek to meet client expectations
- An intrinsic knowledge of local and global laws, markets, customs, and procurement practices that make it easier to source from the very best suppliers of any one particular material
- Good working relationships with key manufacturing and contractor organizations
- Leveraging of technology such as web-based supplier portals for sourcing low-cost, competent suppliers which create the ability to cut costs by purchasing in large volumes with little or no over-heads
- The success of our construction material procurement services is due to our ability to integrate our automated work processes at all levels of engineering and construction work.
MARKETS WE SERVE
Empire also applies its competence, knowledge and extensive capabilities to the construction needs of certain key markets and industrial sectors with specific technical requirements. We are of the opinion that no project is too complex or challenging. With our project management skills, construction expertise, global procurement system and strong business ideals, Empire is well positioned to tackle just about any project in any market. Zenith Bank, Gtbank, Access Bank, Keystone Bank, Firstbank and UBA sponsor 90% of Empire projects.